We need the original packaging to be intact. Returned items in marked or damaged boxes may be refused by the post office or our warehouse. To avoid this, place your return item in a box or wrap it to ensure its safety during the shipping process.
Not what you ordered?
If we accidently delivered the wrong product that didn’t fit the description on the website, please notify us within 2 working days and we will arrange the collection at no cost. The product must be in the original packaging, if its isn’t we will deduct a 15% re-packing fee from the credit.
Should the product be damaged or missing components please notify us with 5 working days from the date of delivery by sending an email to email@example.com. If the product is missing components we will try and deliver the missing component if they are in stock. If the product is damaged, we will at your choose either repair or replace the product if the parts and the replacement product is in stock. Alternatively, we will provide you with a refund or a credit to spend on our website for any other product of your choice.
If the product is defective or is not in working order. You need to notify us as soon as possible within the 6 months period by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice, repair/replace the product (if such repair is possible/we have the same product in stock to use as a replacement) or credit your account with the purchase price of the product (or refund you if that is your preference).
- The below are not regarded as damaged or defected and you will not be entitled to a return:
- faults from normal wear and tear;
- damages and faults arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damages and faults arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- damages and faults arising from a failure to sufficiently care for the product;
- damages and faults arising from unauthorized modifications to the product;
- where the specifications of a product, although correctly described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you; and
- in relation to Unboxed Deals or used products, signs of handling and/or repackaging.